Voting Record for John Hunt (R-ME)

micgat

State of Maine logo - Points North Institute

Legislation for US Senator John P. Hunt (R-ME)

BILL NUMBER BILL TITLE DESCRIPTION ROLE OUTCOME
XX National Infrastructure Modernization Act of 2024 The National Infrastructure Modernization Fund Act of 2024 establishes a $1 trillion fund to modernize the United States' infrastructure over a 10-year period. Co-Sponsor  
XX Workforce Development and Skills Training Act of 2020 The Workforce Development and Skills Training Act of 2024 creates a national program to provide grants, tax credits, and public-private partnerships to help American workers get the skills they need for jobs in high-demand industries like advanced manufacturing, green energy, healthcare, and technology.  Co-Sponsor  
XX Manufacturing Competitiveness and Investment Act of 2024 This bill proposes tax incentives to support and strengthen domestic manufacturing in the United States. The goal is to revitalize the manufacturing sector, encourage investment in capital improvements and workforce development, and create new jobs.  Co-Sponsor  
XX Community Law Enforcement And Renewal Act To provide funding to improve local law enforcement capabilities through material support and provide funding for community development in areas of high crime. Co-Sponsor  
XX Runaway and Homeless Youth and Trafficking Prevention Act of 2024 To reauthorize the Runaway and Homeless Youth Act, and for other purposes. Sponsor  

Edited by micgat

HUNT.SENATE.GOV 💠 BIOGRAPHY 💠 CONGRESSIONAL RECORD

"True leadership isn't about making the popular choice—it's about making the right choice, even when it's hard. The people of Maine expect honesty, integrity, and a relentless pursuit of solutions, and that's exactly what I'll deliver."- US Senator John Hunt (R-ME)

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

State of Maine logo - Points North Institute

Voting Record for US Senator John P. Hunt (R-ME)

BILL NUMBER BILL TITLE DESCRIPTION VOTE OUTCOME

Edited by micgat

HUNT.SENATE.GOV 💠 BIOGRAPHY 💠 CONGRESSIONAL RECORD

"True leadership isn't about making the popular choice—it's about making the right choice, even when it's hard. The people of Maine expect honesty, integrity, and a relentless pursuit of solutions, and that's exactly what I'll deliver."- US Senator John Hunt (R-ME)