Press Office of Senator Hannah Trujillo Kahiona

-- To Be Announced --

I hope that the Bush family finds inner peace and a meditative spirit during this trying time - Mark Tennington

R8: Kasper Braun (R-VT)

R9: Katherine Lawrence (R-ID)(Senate Majority WHIP and Presidential Candidate)

R10: Veronica Kalua (D-HI)

R11: Luke Doolittle (R-AK)- (The great Flip-Flopper of the GOP) Jessica Hunt (R-AK) (RNC Chairwomen and Senate Minority Whip)(Survived as GOP Leadership)

R12: Sarah Warmbier (R-WA-4th) - Administator Scenarios Coordinator

R13: Vice President Sarah Johansen (Martyr to China) - Larry Angelouplos (R-NE) (Lazy Larry) - Mark Tennington (D-OR) (Never Get High on Your own Bowtie)(Senate Majority Whip)

R14: Anney Iyal (D-WA)

R15: Katherine Lawerence (R-ID) 2.0 , Mark Tennington (D-OR) 2.0

,R15-R16: Domestic Scenarios Coordinator,

R-17: Jennifer Stohl (R-MT)

R-18: Anney Iyal (D-WA) (Senate Majority Whip  and President Pro-Tempore) Senate Minority Leader Billy H. Hoover (D-FL)

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Senator Hannah Trujillo Kahiona Reacts to Kamala Harris Dropping out of the 2024 Race on the Biden-Harris Ticket due to Health Concerns

image.thumb.jpeg.6a614a40a38dd88ceb649457bd4a0774.jpeg

On Capital Hill, Hawaii Senator Hannah Trujillo Kahiona reacted to the news that Kamala Harris was backing out of the Presidential ticket as Vice President. She made this short statement

"Vice President Kamala Harris has shown us once again what true courage and leadership look like. Her decision to prioritize her health is not only bold but deeply human. It takes strength to acknowledge when it’s time to put yourself first, and I applaud her for doing so with such grace and dignity.

Today we were reminded of an important lesson. Any job, from coal workers in West Virginia to Factory workers in Ohio to the Vice President. It is imperative that you put your health and wellness first above all else, including your job and occupation. Kamala Harris has chosen to let herself heal and has put personal wellness first, this is something we can all admire and support.

Kamala Harris has broken barriers throughout her career, paving the way for so many women, especially women of color, to rise in public service. Her legacy as Vice President will be remembered for her tireless advocacy for working families, civil rights, and justice for all Americans. Though I know this decision must have been incredibly difficult, it also reflects her unwavering commitment to the American people—by ensuring she can step aside in the best interest of her own well-being and the future of this nation.

As we move forward in this pivotal election year, I want to extend my deepest gratitude to Vice President Harris for her service, and my heartfelt wishes for her health and recovery. Our country is stronger because of her leadership, and her impact will continue to inspire generations to come. My thoughts and prayers are with the Harris family right now as she deals with her health complications"

I hope that the Bush family finds inner peace and a meditative spirit during this trying time - Mark Tennington

R8: Kasper Braun (R-VT)

R9: Katherine Lawrence (R-ID)(Senate Majority WHIP and Presidential Candidate)

R10: Veronica Kalua (D-HI)

R11: Luke Doolittle (R-AK)- (The great Flip-Flopper of the GOP) Jessica Hunt (R-AK) (RNC Chairwomen and Senate Minority Whip)(Survived as GOP Leadership)

R12: Sarah Warmbier (R-WA-4th) - Administator Scenarios Coordinator

R13: Vice President Sarah Johansen (Martyr to China) - Larry Angelouplos (R-NE) (Lazy Larry) - Mark Tennington (D-OR) (Never Get High on Your own Bowtie)(Senate Majority Whip)

R14: Anney Iyal (D-WA)

R15: Katherine Lawerence (R-ID) 2.0 , Mark Tennington (D-OR) 2.0

,R15-R16: Domestic Scenarios Coordinator,

R-17: Jennifer Stohl (R-MT)

R-18: Anney Iyal (D-WA) (Senate Majority Whip  and President Pro-Tempore) Senate Minority Leader Billy H. Hoover (D-FL)