Kyle Fitzgerald Fundraiser in The Woodlands, TX (Fundraiser)

Character: Kyle Fitzgerald (R-TX)
City/County: Montgomery County (TX) - Conroe, The Woodlands

“Illegal immigration is out of control. It’s gotten that way because a cabal of politicians and wealthy elites – in both parties – have allowed it to happen. In many cases, they’ve directly benefited it from it. Want an example? Drive 30 minutes down the road to Colony Ridge. A couple of crooked real estate developers – who also happened to be Republican donors – built the world’s largest trailer park and used predatory lending practices to lure in thousands of illegal immigrants who were vulnerable to exploitation. This isn’t a conspiracy. It’s fact. They intentionally did not require a social security number on the application so that they could sell land to illegal immigrants. And after more than a decade in business, they’re finally being sued by the state and the feds. 

“It never should have taken that long, and it only happened because grassroots conservative activists – like y'all – finally said enough was enough and made sure the whole world knew what was happening. It’s not just real estate developers who are preying on illegal immigrants. Employers do it too. They’re hiring undocumented workers under the table at cut-rate wages, driving American citizens out of the labor market. 

“The federal government has completely and utterly failed to deal with this. But where they have failed, we will succeed here in the Lone Star State. As part of my Texas First agenda, we will require all employers in Texas to participate in the e-verify system. We’re also going to build a wall on our border with Mexico and increase the budget for Operation Lone Star. 

“I don’t care that the guys who developed Colony Ridge are Republican donors. I don’t want their money. I’m not part of the cabal, and I don’t want to be. I’m with y'all. But I’ll be real honest, it probably puts me at a disadvantage. That’s why tonight, I need your help. I need you to step up and give whatever you can so that we can put Texas First.”

View full fundraiser

DynamicSim:

State Legislator Kyle Fitzgerald (R-TX)

VGS:

Senator Kyle Van Horn (R-KY)

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic